SANTA TERESA MACHU PICCHU 3D/2N
$ 450 per person
Minnimun group 02 pax
DAY 1: CUSCO – SANTA MARIA –SANTA TERESA.-
Leaving from Cusco at 06::00 am in
a private bus, and drive 3 ½ hrs. to Santa Maria. (1800 m.)
where we have the lunch and then to Santa Teresa (1700 m.) in
this place you can enjoy the hot springs. We will camp at this
place and the next day we start our trek here.
DAY 2: SANTA TERESA - LLACTAPATA - MACHUPICCHU.-
After the breakfast we go through
coffee, cacao, abocado, banana, oranges, and flowers farms, and
we continue to Aobamba pass 2,800m (lunch place) and then we
visit the Llactapata Inca Archeaological site where we have the
amazing view of Machupicchu and Salkantay mountain. We descent 3
hrs. by foot to go to the hydroelectric central.
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO.-Today we go by bus to
Machu Picchu, for a guided tour in the site (2hrs.
approximately) and then you will have time to climb the mountain
of Hayna Picchu that overlooks the ruins. Return to Aguas
Calientes at about 2pm to take the train back to Cusco.
- Private transportation to head of trail
- Professional, English-speaking guide
and camp staff
- Plentiful, nutritious meals 2B, 2L, 2D.
(Vegetarian option available)
- Double-occupancy tents and camping
- (includes dining tent,kitchen tent,
and latrine tent)
- Porters to carry personal gear and equipment.
- Train Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Bus Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu ruins
- Train Aguas Calientes to Cusco including
transfer to your hotel
DOES NOT INCLUDED:
•Breakfast on the first morning.
•Lunch in Aguas Calientes on day 3
PASANGER MUST BRING
- Original passport
- Daypack for camera, snacks etc.
- Larger backpack / duffel bag for clothes,
personal belongings etc. (will be in the
company's care during daytime trekking)
- Comfortable trekking shoes
- Good sunglasses and sunblock (we are only
13º south of the Equator and the sun is very strong)
- Sunhat that covers face, ears and neck
- Flashlight and spare batteries
- Binoculars (optional)
- Pocket knife (optional)
- Camera and film,
- Toileteries and towel
- Inflatable pillow (not necessary but comfortable)
- Walking sitcks (not necessary but comfortable)
- Insect repellent (30% DEET or more)
- Personal medications
- Swimsuit (for hot springs)
- Warm jacket
- Rain coat or plastic poncho
- T - Shirts
- Trousers and / or shorts
- Sleeping Bags
- Spending money