- Starting Altitude: 3600m / 10945ft.
- Highest Altitude: 4120m / 12535ft.
- Overall Difficulty: Moderate
- Acclimatisation: Not you don´t need it.
- Departure Dates: any day with 2 people.
- Inca Trail Permits: Not, required for the trek.
- Highlight: Hiking alongside the old and original inca trail and visit the old Inca ruins.
- Walking Distance: 14 km / 9 miles.
Day 1: CUSCO - HUCHUYQOSQO – CUSCO
We pick up you from your hotel at 06:00 and go by bus 1 hr. to the small Village of Taucca (3750masl) the beginning of your trek that is going up 3 hrs. to the mountain pass at 4050m, here the views of the mountains and snow cape peaks are spectacular: Veronica, Pitusiray, Chicon and San Juan. Soon after the pass you will start your descent 2hrs. Toward the Leon Punku ravine, where you will find remains of an Inca bridge and trail. This canyon boasts geological formations surrounded by majestic rocks and boulders that direct to Huchuy Qosqo at 3650 m. Huchuy Qosqo (Little Cuzco) located on a plateau big complex surrounded by Inca agricultural terracing after the lunch well go downhill 3 hrs. to Lamay at 2900m where We take the car and return to Cusco and transfer to your hostel.
- Private transportation to head of trail
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Return to Cusco and transfer to your hotel
- Box lunch
DOES NOT INCLUDED
- Tips, and extra spends
WHAT PASANGER MUST BRING
- Bottle water
- Sun block
- Sun glasses
Price per person US$ 70