Standard Service: us $ 380 Per Person ( minnimun group 02 pax).
DAY 1: CUSCO
Reception at Cusco Airport and lodge at Hostal (*NOTE: First Class or De Luxe Hotels available on request). In the afternoon: Cusco City Tour From 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. This tour includes the Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun) and the Cathedral. The tour drives along the Circunvalacion Road up to the famous fortress of Sacsayhuaman, then to Q'enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. The tour is given by a Spanish and English speaking guide. Includes the Tourist ticket valid for the entrance to many museums and ruins.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU
At 5:45 am you will leave the hotel, with a pack lunch to the train which leaves at 6:00 am. Travel is in "Vistadome" Class (formerly "Autowagon"), the best there is. At 9:40 a.m., you will arrive at the Aguas Calientes Station, from where you take a 20 minute bus ride to the ruins of Machu Picchu. Once there, you will have a guided tour, with an English speaking guide. The departure is again by bus and Expeditions train. The train will leave at 18:05 hrs. and arrives in Cusco at 21 :05 hrs. ( B )
DAY 3: TRANSFER OUT
Breakfast. Bus service to airport and end of our services.
- Booking for hostel 3*** Tourist class accommodations based on double occupancy.
- All scheduled land transportation.
- All transfers.
- All scheduled excursions with English-speaking professional guide services.
Not included in the fee:
- International and domestic airfares
- Airport departure taxes or visa fees
- Excess baggage charges
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water
- Snacks, insurance of any kind
- All entrance fees.
- Phone calls
- Radio calls or messages
- Reconfirmation of international flights and items of personal nature.